- April 19: The program is now available.
- April 2: Online registration is now open. Early registration deadline is May 23.
- February 8: The deadline for submissions has been extended by one day. Abstracts must be submitted by the original deadline (Thursday February 9th) but due to several requests, full papers may be submitted one day later (Friday February 10th). There will be no further deadline extension due to the tight reviewing period.
- January 28: The workshops FCC, ASA, and STAST will be co-located with CSF 2012. More info on the workshops page.
- January 9: submission site is open at https://csf2012.seas.upenn.edu/. Please see the call for papers for instructions.